Many people already give so St Mary’s and to God in many different ways; of their time; of their talents; and financially. However, with ever-increasing costs we do have to keep looking for ways to increase our income and asking people, if they can, to give more.
If you want to donate financially to St Mary’s, either as a one-off donation or regular planned giving, there are several ways in which you can do it.
- The most efficient way to give is by electronic transfer or standing order. If you are a UK tax payer, these payments can be gift-aided
- If you are a UK tax-payer but prefer to pay by cash or cheque there is an envelope scheme available and individual envelopes available in church (don’t forget to fill-in your details each time). Cheques payable to “Buckden Parish Church” please.
- If you are not a tax-payer but prefer to use an envelope, there are blank envelopes available in church.
- Cash or cheques can be deposited in the wall safe at any time, or added to the collection plate at Sunday services. Cheques payable to “Buckden Parish Church” please.
- One-off or regular online donations can be made via this link Give a Little
If you want more information about planned giving, donations or gift aid please contact our planned giving secretary at email@example.com